We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience in retail supply chain
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: Netsuite, SAP, JDA, or other ERP/Supply Chain Management software;
- Flexibility to work North American timezones - the successful candidate will be able to overlap directly with the team in Toronto, Canada
- Previous experience in customer support or customer service roles at a product company. SaaS experience preferred
- Energy and a wicked work ethic
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to persevere through the ups/downs
- Focus and the ability to dive into the details. You’re also able to connect the dots and nail down the root causes of any problems we may experience. You are able to effectively translate strategic ideas into action.
- With strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert! There are only so many hours in a day and you’re able to identify the best use of that time.
- A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
- A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Genuine empathy for others and helping customers achieve their goals
- Strong interest in technology and learning
- As part of a global team, the ideal candidate will be open to working EST time zone work hours - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time (Indian Standard Time - 6:30 PM to 2:30 AM).
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software Company.
- Knowledge of support methodology and process, and experience using Zendesk
- Experience with e-commerce technologies like Shopify or Shopify Plus
- Direct or indirect leadership experience in managing a team
- CPA or Finance Background
- Coding ability or other technical experience e.g. SQL
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like NectarSleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a technology company with offices in Toronto, Canada and Bangalore, India. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!