Account Executive (Commercial / Enterprise)
Account Executives at Fulfil are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge positive impact on Fulfil's prospects, on Fulfil's trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Fulfil, Account Executives pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way -- with the right customers whom they set up for success. Account Executives at Fulfil act as quarterbacks in running the entire sales cycle, contributing to a team sale that includes the BDR, Sales Engineer, and Management. This starts at qualification, right through to the demo and scoping out the implementation through to closure. Successful Account Executives have a passion for sales as a craft; they are capable of managing multiple opportunities at the same time, with minimal supervision, and in a consultative approach, that drives long term client success.
What You’ll Do:
- Empathize with every aspect of the merchant experience, putting merchants’ needs first
- Become a product expert and gather feedback from other all customer facing functions within your responsibility in order to improve/optimize the overall customer experience
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales and monthly pipeline goals (pipeline goal = 3x monthly sales goal)
- Work with CXOs, VP-Level executives of the worlds fastest growing ecommerce companies to help them transform their business operations and scale for growth
- Adherence to Fulfil's sales playbook, with the mindset of continuing to iterate on this to drive growth faster
- Understand the challenges, opportunities and desired long term outcomes of prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs and exceed their expectations;
- Manage the entire sales-cycle and present the value of Fulfil to business owners and operational staff;
- Work with the Solutions Engineer to demonstrate the value of Fulfil's solution via screen sharing and on occasion, face-to-face;
- Develop and maintain satisfied and referenceable customers;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity value and win rates;
- Generate new opportunities through some limited, but focussed outbound activity for target accounts
- Utilize Salesforce, to effectively manage pipeline and sales activities;
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of direct SaaS sales experience, selling B2B software solutions over the phone and/or in-person with an average deal size of 50-150K ARR
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement against sales targets;
- Some relevant domain experience; either by selling similar enterprise ERP technology, or first hand knowledge of selling software solutions to e-commerce companies
- A consultative selling style combining effective questioning techniques; with give-get frameworks for deal progression and negotiation
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language;
- Solid communication with excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ownership mentality - you’re hard-working, persuasive, tenacious and love taking responsibility.
- High EQ and excellent interpersonal skills. You are able to build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- The ability to set a strategic vision and drive tactical execution
- Exceptional project management skills, with familiarity with modern project management tools and a track record of delivering great results for customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Comfortable traveling: up to 20%
Nice to Haves:
- Previous e-commerce experience using Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- Direct/indirect experience managing a sales team and interest in doing so in the future
- CPA or Finance Background
- Coding ability or other technical experience e.g. SQL
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like Nectar Sleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a venture-backed technology company with offices in Toronto, Canada and Bangalore, India. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!