We're an early stage product startup – and looking for passionate python developers. The job is a full-time position based out of Bangalore.
Our Tech Stack
- Infrastructure: Amazon AWS, Convox, Docker, GCP
- Database: Postgres on Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Frontend: Angular JS, Angular Material
- Mobile: Ionic
What you will do
- Develop across the stack.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Integration with other systems (shipping, warehouses, marketplaces) over API.
- Building microservices and managing them independently.
- Solve a real world problem - inventory management and shipping products on time is hard. (No offense to our friends making yet another way to post a picture online).
- Work with an international team
- Remote work
- Small team with opportunity to have great impact
- Equity as an option
What we expect in you
- Familiarity with Python and ORMs (SQLAchemy, Django and cousins)
- Understanding of Relational Databases (We love postgres)
- Experience with at least one Python web framework (Flask is cool).
- Ability to visualize a request-response cycle whether it happens from a desktop app, browser, mobile app or over a web socket.
- 1 – 3 years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Self motivated. Sorry no managers on payroll.
- Excellent communication skills. We slack a lot! We read a lot!
- Understanding of tests and appreciates Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary for deadlines and off-hours installations
- Occasional availability for on-call/emergency support.